Hello, my name is Alison.
I am a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® practitioner, who specializes in food intolerances, and mast cell activation.
“Alison is a rare gem! She went to the source of what was going on with my health and my energy levels are higher and it’s so much easier to work, play and enjoy life.” ~ Jonathon, Bronte, Australia
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Functional and Evolutionary Medicine Via The Kresser Institute,
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition
- Klinghardt Autonomic Response Testing (Levels 1, & 2)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (Levels 1, 2, and 3).
- Diploma of Jungian Archetypes (With Distinction)
ADDITIONAL SPECIALISED TRAINING
- Stool Analysis Masterclass & Meet Your Microbiome with Dr. Jason Hawrelek
- Natural Gastro-intensive with Dr. Jason Hawrelak
- Blastocystis & Dientamoeba: Gastrointestinal Pathogens or Commensal Symbionts? with Dr. Jason Hawrelek
- The Vaginal Microbiome in Health & Disease with Dr. Jason Hawrelek
- Demystifying SIBO with Dr Jason Hawrelek
- SIBO Intensive (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) through FDN
- SIBO Intensive (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) through The Kresser Institute.
- The Brain Microbiome with Dr. Marco Ruggiero
- Are You Missing Mould Illness in Your Patients with Dr Jill Crista
- Mould Toxicity Series with Dr Sandeep Gupta and Nicole Bijisma
- Mold Illness Made Simple Intensive with Dr. Sandeep Gupta, MD
- Oxalates Intensive through FDN.
- Cogence® Functional Immunology Course with Professor Sam Yanuck
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- A Future without ME/CFS Seminar with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, Dr. Patrick Assheuer, Dr. Richard Straube, Dr. Armin Schwarzbach, and Dane Wigington.
- Mitochondrial Disorders with Dr. Sarah Myhill, Dr. Richard Lord, et al
- Adverse Drug Reactions Masterclass with Associate Professor Jeff Novack
Advanced Lab Interpretation
- Stress and Hormones through FDN
- Blood Chemistry Analysis through FDN
- Methylation and Clinical Nutrigenomics through Seeking Health
- MTHFR, Methylation, and Biochemistry through Metabolic Healing
- Hair Mineral Analysis: Via The Malter Institute.
Other Specialised Interests
- Blood Sugar and Insulin Resistance Mastery through Metabolic Healing
- Walsh Detoxification Programme with Dr. Bryan Walsh
- The Brain Masterclass and Mentorship with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt
- Food Handling Certificate.
Trying to self-diagnose the root cause of why your body is hyper-responding when you eat certain foods isn’t the best or fastest way to get the help and support you need to live a well life.
You want to wake up in the morning and look forward to the day ahead, without feeling like a wave of anxiety has just come over you.
You want to be able to go out to lunch, accept a dinner invitation or attend a family wedding without stressing about what’s on the menu or having to leave half-way through the event because you suddenly feel dizzy, headachy or break out in hives.
But more than anything, you just want to be able to eat a meal and know with all certainty that your body won’t have an adverse reaction.
Coming to terms with histamine imbalance is tough, especially if you’re a real foodie or have always prided yourself on being an unfussy eater.
And when you suddenly develop symptoms out of nowhere and your regular doctor is dismissive or simply doesn’t know how to treat you?
Well, it can feel like your whole world has been turned upside down.
I’m Alison Vickery and I’m about to help you find the answers you’ve been desperately searching for up until now.
As a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® practitioner, I help women like you with histamine imbalance, chronic food intolerances, chronic health conditions who want to:
- Be able to eat more than the same ten foods day in, day out.
- Feel in control of your symptoms rather than feeling like your symptoms have control over you.
- Uncover what really triggered your intolerances (because it always goes deeper than food).
- Want to work with a health coach who sees the whole picture: mind, body, and spirit.
When you decide to work with me, you’ll get access to everything I’ve learned directly from some of the world’s leading experts and successfully applied to my own health challenges, married with an intuitive enquiring approach that looks beyond food for the root cause of your condition.
As an expert in functional diagnostic nutrition, I get results by:
- Focusing on optimizing whole health (not just on managing symptoms).
- Running lab tests to identify healing opportunities (not just guessing).
- Educating you on lifestyle modifications (not just medication, supplements, or food restrictions).
- Self-empowering you to lead a healthy life (not just giving you advice).
By the time our work together is done you can expect to:
Have clarity over the foods you need to include, limit or avoid in order to manage your physical symptoms and feel confident enough to start enjoying social occasions again.
Have identified the reason behind why your body’s vital reserves became so depleted and know what you can do to restore them, so you can start feeling well again.
Have realized the importance of self-care, started taking responsibility for your well-being and putting yourself first.
Formed a deeper, more compassionate relationship with your body, knowing that it’s working with you, not against you.
Struggling with an undiagnosed, potentially undetectable condition is a miserable position to be in.
I’ve helped hundreds of women get the help they so desperately need to resolve their symptoms and address the root cause of their condition.
I’m here to help you too. Find out how to work with me and get the help you need today.