Alison's Qualifications and Training
I am personally mentored by some of the industry’s leading experts, and I am on a continual journey of growth and learning.
This ongoing education allows me to stay at the cutting edge of functional health practices, empowering me to better serve my clients with the latest insights and techniques.
I am passionately committed to my professional development and will continue to invest in myself
Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner (FDN-P) through the Institute of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition®.
Autonomic Response Testing (Levels 1 and 2).
WellCoaches® School of Coaching.
Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
Emotional Freedom Technique (Levels 1 – 3).
Trauma Busting Technique.
Jungian Archetypes Diploma.
With the Institute of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition
- Small Bacterial Overgrowth
- Advanced Guide to Oxalates
- Stress and Hormones (DUTCH Test)
- Thyroid dysfunction
With Rachel Arthur Nutrition:
- Comprehensive diagnostics
With Metabolic Healing:
- MTHFR, methylation, and biochemistry
- Blood sugar mastery
Immunology with Cogence Immunology.
Organic acids and neurotransmitters functional diagnostics with Dr. Jess Armine and Elizabeth Lambert
- Hair mineral analysis with Rick Malter and Interclinical Labs
- Mold illness made simple with Dr Sandeep Gupta
- Mold illness with Dr. Jill Crista
- Advanced drug reactions with Dr. Jeff Novak
- Talking toxins with Lara Adler
The Body Keeps the Score: Trauma, Attachment, and Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk.